Omega Shipyard has all the advantages of a small personable shipyard combined with the facilities and resources of a much larger operation. Omega Shipyard offers very competitive rates, top quality and maximum efficiency.
Omega Shipyard's facilities are located on the protected waters of the Escatawpa River at Moss Point, Mississippi, just two miles from Interstate 10. The shipyard is 30 minutes from Mobile, Alabama, and 90 minutes from New Orleans, Louisiana.
Omega Shipyard offers:
- Two 1,500-ton dry docks (180 feet x 56 feet between wing walls)
- New construction
- Major conversions, repairs and refurbishments
- Sandblasting and painting
- Aluminum repairs and new construction
- Certified Detroit diesel mechanics
- Marine electricians
- Pipe and fiberglass fabrication shops
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Mike Wilson.